Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Check out Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (S.2 Ep.14) via @Hulu #WWOPR | 23 Days until #Scandal

In my Conversations with Kerry Washington and Cast of SCANDAL post, Columbus Short (aka Harrison Wright) and the cast talk about the secretiveness surrounding the Scandal scripts. It makes them a bit nervous. They are never sure if their characters will be killed off in the next script or not. I didn't think that the main cast had anything to worry about when these conversations were recorded back in 2012.

My jaw dropped when I listened to the commentary again for my blog post. Flashing forward to season three, I immediately thought of episode 14, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. That episode. That episode. That episode!

In that episode:

  • A main character is gunned down on the street. I didn't think that it would really happen. How could the writers do such a thing? [Bang Bang]

  • Things start to get weird between Huck and Quinn. [Kiss Kiss]




Check out that episode of Scandal on Hulu.


Sally arranges a meeting with the NRA, sending the White House into a tailspin; Huck and Olivia come to startling realizations; a surprising person asks Pope and Associates for help. - Hulu

Scandal | Season 3 Episode 14 | Aired on 03/20/2014 | TV-14


What did you think of this episode? Did you see any of the story lines coming? 

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang brought a couple of good books to mind. Drop by tomorrow to check out my next recommendation for Olivia's beach ereader.


What Would Olivia Pope Read #WWOPR



Olivia is always so busy. She doesn't get many chances to enjoy a little quiet time. I'd recommend that she get in some reading while hanging out at the beach.

I am counting down the days until Scandal's season four premiere by suggesting books for Olivia's beach ereader. They'll be books that a gladiator might enjoy. You know, based on stuff from the show.

Do you watch Scandal? Care to join me? What books would you suggest for Olivia's beach ereader? Check out my #WWOPR posts.



Countdown Clock


Where is Olivia Pope?


No comments:

Post a Comment