Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bout of Books 11: Goals 5 & 5

Are you ready to get your read on? I am all in! I've signed up for Bout of Books 11. Have you?

This time around I am doing a  5 & 5. My goals for the read-a-thon:

  • Read five books
  • Visit five participants each day

I am going to wing it on this books. I'll pick up whatever calls to me.

From the Bout of Books team:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.  

For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. 


Bout of Books



Please note: the form for the sign up will stay open through TODAY and TOMORROW.
It closes Wednesday at midnight (TZC)

No comments:

Post a Comment