Wednesday, February 29, 2012

GO GET 'EM! 150+ Reading Challenge

Soooo ... I fell a little short of completing the 100+ Reading Challenge for 2011. I read 76 books - a record for me. Two gold stars! My Overstuffed Bookshelf has upped the anty another 50 books this year. Whew! I am starting two months late, but I am in it to win it.

I want to read at least one book from each genre on Goodreads. My evil Goodreads reading challenge widget says that I way behind (at lower right banner side of blog). Better get crackin'. Join me! Click the banner for more details.



0 out of 150 books read  -  % Done

1. Lincoln Lawyer (audiobook)
2. The Girl that Played with Fire (audiobook)
3. The Girl that Kicked the Hornet's Nest (audiobook)
4. Water for Elephants
5. Explosive Eighteen, Janet Evanovich (audiobook)
6. Blink, Malcom Gladwell (audiobook)



View my other reading challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment